1. Payment is expected when services are rendered. In order to focus on our patients' needs and customer service, we do not have a billing plan. Please let us know in advance if you have limited funds, our staff can help you navigate your options.
2. We accept debit cards, credit cards (Visa, Mastercard, Discover, American Express) and cash. Clients must have their card at the time of their visit, we cannot run credit/debit card numbers over the phone.
3. When unexpected illness strikes a pet, unexpected expense strikes as well. We understands this and offer extended payments through the CareCredit program. It takes just 5 minutes to complete an application and will allow you to break down your payment into 6 monthly installments. You can either apply at our hospital, where we'll call in your application over the phone for immediate approval, or apply yourself online at: www.CareCredit.com.
Highlights of the CareCredit program:
- Low Monthly Payments (3% of the Total Balance)
- Interest Free For 6 Months
- Determine Approval in a Few Minutes
- No Annual Fee